Gronkenheim - Somewhere between Nifelheim & Redmond: Kharmic Balance

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Kharmic Balance

Well, this has been one of the more wild summer's in a long time.. Between multiple art tests for new jobs, a holy terror of a new beagle puppy, live-in human visitors, crunch-time right away at the new job, to the patio project that'd make a freemason's toes curl..

We've been a might bit busy, and the blog has suffered horribly. So here's a little art to keep the handful of crickets chirping at this blog content. These are logo's I did for a couple of summer functions for my wife's 'Un'-church.




If you're a Unitarian and are interested in using these logo's for your church functions, just give me a holler. I figure doing these in some small way makes up for me sleeping in on Sunday mornings while my wife rushes around the house trying to get the kid's dressed in time all by herself..

1 Comments:

Blogger Peter said...

Now my last comment on the previous post makes no sense. NO SENSE!

10:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home