Gronkenheim - Somewhere between Nifelheim & Redmond: Sweet Babybacks Batman!

Monday, September 25, 2006

Sweet Babybacks Batman!



You just gotta deeply love a job that swings free professional award winning BBQ classes for it's team! Holy Smokes indeed! I'm headed to BBQ University, courtesy of the fine people who pay me to make things blow up.

We've been using Teddy Bear BBQ for catering and I have to say it's by far some of the best in the Northwest, if not the entire continental US.. Smokey-n-tender and not smothered in sugar syrup.. It's gonna be a truly great day hanging with these fine Grand Champion Pitmasters and prying their secrets from them.

Hell, just look at their awards list.. If my middle-aged brain can manage to collect even a tenth of their know-how, I'll be beating you all off with sticks.. Which probably isn't a bad idea come to think of it.

1 Comments:

Blogger Joe Kresoja said...

hmmmm MEAT!!

7:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home